Friday 21 July 2017

Year 2 Leavers Assembly

Hello,

Today is our last day at Redbourn Infant and Nursery School.

This morning we performed our Leavers Assembly. We have had so much fun this year and will always remember our learning at Redbourn Infant and Nursery School.

Well done to all the children who performed in the talent show, it was so much fun and there were lots of different performances. Well done to Green Team who were the winners. 

Monday afternoon we celebrated by parting outside and we went in the paddling pool. We also had a story teller!

"I'm going to remember all the teachers" Alex

"I will always remember we won school of the year" Sara

" I will always remember all my lovely learning" Kara

" I will always remember all my friends" Bella

" I will always remember perfoming the Haka" Theo

"Each day I will think of the Haka from Year 2" Archie

" I will always remember my three lovely teachers" Grace

" I will miss Miss Hoad, Mrs Carey and Mrs Wilson" Trudie

"I will always remember everyone and everything that we've done" Charlotte 

"I will always remember the learning that we did, it was really fun" Tori-Mae

"I will never forget when I performed as the sun for our play" Lexi

"I will always remember my teachers and classroom" Holly.B

"I will never forget this awesome school" Hollie




1 comment:

  1. This has been a brilliant year in chestnut class! You have been fantastic teachers. I will never forget you.
    Hollie XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx 💖💖💕💕

    ReplyDelete